Who Loves the Sun Wall Hanging
Every year as the seasons change we are reminded of our desire for balance and equilibrium. It was in this frame of mind that we were inspired to create the Who Loves the Sun wall hanging.
Made with our super soft 4mm Cord and accented with shimmering brass beads, this piece reflects our yearning to be ever fluid, flexible and free spirited.
Sold as a Kit or as a single Pattern Download
Finished Size: Approximately 30” wide by 20” long (76cm x 51cm)
Knots and Techniques:
- Reverse Lark’s Head
- Square Knot
Knotting Time: This project will take approximately 2 hours to make.
Suggested Skill Level: Beginner
- 500’ of 4mm Cotton String in one color (we used Natural)
- One bundle of 4mm Cotton String in contrast color (we used Light Gray)
- One 36" dowel (or piece of driftwood)
- One set of three Circle Brass Beads
- Two S-hooks
Click here for a shortcut to your shopping list!
Make it easy, let us send you all the required materials! The Who Loves the Sun Wall Hanging Pattern Download with a Kit, comes with the following:
- For an extra pop of boho styling use a branch or piece of driftwood you’ve foraged to make this piece!
- Pattern Downloads will arrive in your inbox directly after your order has been confirmed!
Want us to make it for you? Click here for ready-to-hang wall art!
- What are you knotting up and how can we help you? Craft Help is here to help! Drop us a line with your rope-related query: firstname.lastname@example.org
The macramé Pattern is a digital DOWNLOAD! Once you've completed checkout you will receive an EMAIL with a link to download the pattern.
We ship Monday through Friday, except for major holidays. Orders typically ship within 1-2 business days. Please allow for an additional 5 days for shipment during a sale period.
We make sure to ship every item in the most economical way possible. Shipping rope is expensive because it is HEAVY. We do our best to offer the best rates and most sustainable way to get your package to you. We pack your orders in recycled boxes sealed with recycled paper tape and use biodegradable, recycled poly mailers for your smaller orders.
Shipping is FREE (within the US) on all orders over $100.
We ship via USPS and UPS domestically. Depending on the carrier and shipping speed you choose, shipping typically takes 2-5 days from the ship date (not the order date). However, carriers can experience unexpected delays outside of our control, so we can’t guarantee delivery timeframes, and can only provide estimates.
- Expedited shipping: Outside of sale periods, orders placed by 10am will ship the same day. Any orders placed after 10am will ship the following business day
- International shipping: We offer international shipping via DHL as well as USPS and UPS where available. Please note that shipping times vary and may include potential customs delays.
Local to Portland, Oregon? We offer free curbside pick up at our warehouse or retail space, you choose which location works best for you! Just choose local pick up at checkout and follow the email instructions to schedule the location, day and time.
For more information about shipping, returns, etc. please review our Shipping & Returns page. Reach out to us at email@example.com if you have any questions.
Thanks for understanding and for supporting our small, women operated business.
Limited edition & artist made
You won’t find this treasure anywhere else!