Hygge Quilt Wall Hanging Video Tutorial
The Hygge Quilt Wall Hanging now available to all! Inspired by the Danish word, hygge, which conveys a quality of well being and coziness. Put your Horizontal Double Half Hitch skills to the the test with Scandinavian wall hanging. You are going to love it!
With the video tutorial included, you will learn how to knot up this Scandinavian inspired wall hanging using a few simple knots.
Preview the Hygge Quilt Wall Hanging here!
Save when you purchase as a kit!
This Macramé Pattern and Workshop is a digital DOWNLOAD! Once you've completed checkout you will receive an EMAIL with a link to download the pattern. The pattern includes a link to access the video content.
Love this color way? Check out our Hygge Quilt Fiber Pack!
Finished Size: Approximately 21 inches tall x 17 inches wide
Knots and Techniques:
- Reverse Lark's Head
- Horizontal Double Half Hitch
- Overhand Knot
Knotting Time: This project will take approximately 2-3 hours to complete.
Suggested Skill Level: Intermediate and up!
Designed lovingly by our team at Modern Macramé.
To complete the Hygge Quilt Wall Hanging you'll need to get the following materials:
- One bundle, Color A 5mm Cotton Rope (we chose Light Gray)
- One bundle, Color B 5mm Cotton Rope (we chose Bright White)
- Two bundle, Color C 5mm Cotton Rope (we chose Natural)
- One bundle, Color C 4mm Cotton Cord (we chose Natural)
- Two S-Hooks
- 24" Dowel, branch, or preferred mounting rod
- Tape Measure
When you purchase as a kit you receive the following materials:
- One bundle, Light Gray 5mm Cotton Rope
- One bundle, Bight White 5mm Cotton Rope
- Two bundle, Natural 5mm Cotton Rope
- One bundle, Natural 4mm Cotton Cord
- Two S-Hooks
- 24" Dowel
- Video tutorial
The Hygge Quilt Kit ships free within the USA!
We ship Monday through Friday, except for major holidays. Orders typically ship within 1-2 business days. Please allow for an additional 5 days for shipment during a sale period.
We make sure to ship every item in the most economical way possible. Shipping rope is expensive because it is HEAVY. We do our best to offer the best rates and most sustainable way to get your package to you. We pack your orders in recycled boxes sealed with recycled paper tape and use biodegradable, recycled poly mailers for your smaller orders.
Shipping is FREE (within the US) on all orders over $100.
We ship via USPS and UPS domestically. Depending on the carrier and shipping speed you choose, shipping typically takes 2-5 days from the ship date (not the order date). However, carriers can experience unexpected delays outside of our control, so we can’t guarantee delivery timeframes, and can only provide estimates.
- Expedited shipping: Outside of sale periods, orders placed by 10am will ship the same day. Any orders placed after 10am will ship the following business day
- International shipping: We offer international shipping via DHL as well as USPS and UPS where available. Please note that shipping times vary and may include potential customs delays.
Local to Portland, Oregon? We offer free curbside pick up at our warehouse or retail space, you choose which location works best for you! Just choose local pick up at checkout and follow the email instructions to schedule the location, day and time.
For more information about shipping, returns, etc. please review our Shipping & Returns page. Reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
Thanks for understanding and for supporting our small, women operated business.