Guatemala Waves Wall Hanging
Inspired by a tour of Guatemala that Emily took on a Thread Caravan trip to Antigua. " One of my favorite parts of this wall hanging, is the perspective! Waves, water, ceramic tiled roof lines, or mountain ranges, the shape was inspired by all of these moments."
Sold as a Kit or as a single Pattern Download
Finished Size: Approximately 36" wide by 36" long (91.44cm x 91.44cm)
Knots and Techniques:
-Reverse Larks Head Knot
-Horizontal Double Half Hitch
-Vertical Double Half Hitch
Knotting Time: This project will take approximately 7 hours to make.
Suggested Skill Level: Intermediate
Materials Required: Made with our 5mm Cotton Rope, you can choose any colors you like! This pattern uses 878' of rope (in 3 colors), and makes 1 wall hanging.
- Two 600' spools of 5mm cotton rope (color A)
- One bundle of 5mm cotton rope (color B)
- One bundle of 5mm cotton rope (color C)
- One 36" natural wood dowel
- Two S-Hooks
Click here for a shortcut to your shopping list!
Designed lovingly for you by our team at Modern Macramé. Want to meet us? Check out our About section!
Make it easy, let us send you all the required materials! The Guatemala Waves Wall Hanging Kit, comes with the following:
- For an extra pop of boho styling use a branch or piece of driftwood you've foraged to make this piece!
- Pattern Downloads will arrive in your inbox directly after your order has been confirmed!
Among our most popular items!
Selected with intention by Emily Katz
You won’t find this treasure anywhere else!