Arcosanti Stairway Wall Hanging
This pattern is one of three in our Travel Series; wall hangings that were created in response to Emily’s photos of her travels around the world!
This enticing, multi-layered project hints at the possibilities that are within reach when we are willing to put one foot in front of the other. Learn how to color block while making this arresting composition inspired by Emily’s trip to the American Southwest.
Sold as a Kit or as a single Pattern Download
Knots and Techniques:
-Reverse Larks Head Knot
-Horizontal Double Half Hitch
Knotting Time: This project will take approximately 6 hours to make.
Suggested Skill Level: Intermediate
Materials Required: Made with our 5mm Cotton Rope, you can choose any colors you like.
- Four bundles of 5mm Cotton Rope in Color A (we used Blush)
- Three bundles of 5mm Cotton Rope in Color B (we used Copper)
- Two bundles of 5mm Cotton Rope in Color C (we used Peach)
- One bundle of 5mm Cotton Rope in Color D (we used Natural)
- One 24" wooden dowel
- Two S-Hooks
Click here for a shortcut to your shopping list!
Designed lovingly for you by our team at Modern Macramé. Want to meet us? Check out our About section!
- For an extra pop of boho styling use a branch or piece of driftwood you’ve foraged to make this piece!"}">For an extra pop of boho styling use a branch or piece of driftwood you’ve foraged to make this piece!
- Don't want to make it yourself, we can make it for you! Click here for ready to hang wall art.
- Pattern Downloads will arrive in your inbox directly after your order has been confirmed!
- What are you knotting up and how can we help you? Craft Help is here to help! Drop us a line with your rope-related query: firstname.lastname@example.org
The macramé Pattern is a digital DOWNLOAD! Once you've completed checkout you will receive an EMAIL with a link to download the pattern.
Receiving a Kit? Get Free Ground shipping (in the USA) on all orders over $100
Local to Portland, Oregon? Click through to the cart page, and select Pickup to get your goodies from the Modern Macramé Studio.
We don't up-charge on shipping. What you pay is what we are charged by the shipping companies, not including the cost of our boxes, tape, and labor for boxing things up nicely for you!
We use 100% recycled materials and post consumer materials in all our shipping products.
Thanks for understanding and for supporting our small, women operated business.
Among our most popular items!
Selected with intention by Emily Katz
You won’t find this treasure anywhere else!