HANGING PANELS 2-IN-1 PATTERN - DOWNLOAD
In this intermediate pattern we teach you how to make two different panels that could be an arbor for a wedding, a photo booth backdrop, macramé curtains, boho wall hangings for your living room or bedroom or room dividers. Make any combination of short or long panels both of which are included in this versatile pattern!
Save $10 when you buy all FOUR Celebration Suite of Patterns together!
This Macramé Pattern is a digital DOWNLOAD! Once you've completed checkout you will receive an EMAIL with a link to download the pattern.
- Short Panels: 2' by 5' (60.96 x 152.4)
- Long Panels: 2' by 8' (60.96 x 243.84)
Knots and Techniques:
-Reverse Lark’s Head
-Horizontal Double Half Hitch
- Short Panel: Approximately 8-10 hours to complete one panel
- Long Panel: Approximately 10-12 hours complete one panel
Suggested Skill Level: Intermediate
Designed lovingly for you by our team at Modern Macramé. Want to meet us? Check out our About section!
You will need 1000' of 5mm rope to make one small panel, and 1500' of 5mm rope to make one large panel.
Click here for a shortcut to the Celebration Suite shopping list! Save 40% off on supplies with Maker's Wholesale.
- Want us to make them for you? Click here for Ready to Hang Artworks!
- For an extra pop of boho styling use a branch or piece of driftwood you’ve foraged to make this piece!
- We chose to knot our panels in Natural but imagine this elegant backdrop in any one of our vibrant color offerings!
- What are you knotting up and how can we help you? Craft Help is here to help! Drop us a line with your rope-related query: email@example.com
Selected with intention by Emily Katz
You won’t find this treasure anywhere else!