Welcome to our JUNE KNOT ALONG!
We loved seeing everyone participate in our first ever MAY KNOT ALONG! Over 110 of you joined us and we can't wait to see your projects this month.
Inspired by boro textiles, shibori dyeing, and gathering around for tea or a meal, June's KAL "The Elemental Square" is a fun multi purpose DIY project. Use it as a trivet for your table, beneath a teapot, or a platter of food, or try it beneath a plant, or even let the fringe go wild and hang them on your wall in a square or diamond pattern.
Make your project in your FAVORITE COLORS of our rope, the choice is up to you.
To participate in the KNOT ALONG:
We used one each of Natural, Black, Indigo, and Blue
- Order your materials before the end of June and enter: #MMKNOTALONG3 in the Notes field during checkout, to receive the pattern FOR FREE.
(You must order four bundles and enter the code to be eligible for the free pattern)
Keep in mind:
- If you're waiting for your FREE copy of the pattern download it won't arrive in your inbox until June 18th, the day our KNOT ALONG begins.
- The KNOT ALONG lasts for one week, and at the end, we will randomly select a winner from everyone who participated and used the hashtag on Instagram to win the materials for the JULY KNOT ALONG!
- Don't stress. This is supposed to be fun!
- You can make this project in your own time too.
- Try it with your own choice of colors!
- How exciting it is to know that people all around the world are making the same project at the same time together
Share with us via Social Media using the hashtag: #MMKNOTALONG3
and we will feature our favorites on our Instagram
WE HOPE YOU'LL JOIN US!