The Freyja Plant Hanger - Video Tutorial
This four arm, four bundle plant hanger is appropriately named for the Norse goddess of love, Freyja, who is also the goddess of the number four!
This is a fringe-filled, colorful hanger suitable for big plant pots or your favorite fruit bowl.
This macramé project is a digital DOWNLOAD! Once you've completed checkout you will receive an EMAIL with a link to download the project.
Finished Size: Approximately 4ft - 5ft depending on fringe length
Knots and Techniques:
- Gathering Knot
- Square Knot (SK)
Knotting Time: This project will take approximately 2 - 3 hours to knot up
Suggested Skill Level: Beginner/Intermediate
Designed lovingly for you by our team at Modern Macramé. Want to meet us? Check out our About section!
- One Bundle of 5mm Cotton Rope Color A
(we chose Natural)
- One Bundle of 5mm Cotton Rope Color B
(we chose Light Gray)
- One Bundle of 5mm Cotton Rope Color C
(we chose Sky Blue)
- One Bundle of 5mm Cotton Rope Color D
(we chose Storm)
- One Large Wood Ring
- One S Hook
- Tape Measure
- If you have chosen your own unique colorway for this project be sure to arrange your colors so that the colors with highest contrast interact along the plant hanger arms.
- For example, if you have two light colors and two dark colors, assign the light colors to “Color A” and “Color C” and assign the dark colors to “Color B” and “Color “D.
We also made this project in a warm colorway. Below are the colors we used: Sand (A), Cinnamon (B), Peach (C), Hazel (D)
Local to Portland, Oregon? Click through to the cart page, and select Pickup to get your goodies from the Modern Macramé Studio.
We don't up-charge on shipping. What you pay is what we are charged by the shipping companies, not including the cost of our boxes, tape, and labor for boxing things up nicely for you!
We use 100% recycled materials and post consumer materials in all our shipping products.
Thanks for understanding and for supporting our small, women operated business.