Arcosanti Stairway - Pattern Download
This pattern is one of three in our Travel Series; wall hangings that were created in response to Emily’s photos of her travels around the world!
This enticing, multi-layered project hints at the possibilities that are within reach when we are willing to put one foot in front of the other. Learn how to color block while making this arresting composition inspired by Emily’s trip to the American Southwest.
Finished Size: Approximately 24" wide by 48" long (60.96cm x 121.92cm)
Knots and Techniques:
-Reverse Larks Head Knot
-Horizontal Double Half Hitch
Knotting Time: This project will take approximately 6 hours to make.
Suggested Skill Level: Intermediate
Designed lovingly for you by our team at Modern Macramé. Want to meet us? Check out our About section!
Made with our 5mm Cotton Rope, you can choose any colors you like.
- Four bundles of 5mm Cotton Rope in Color A (we used Blush)
- Three bundles of 5mm Cotton Rope in Color B (we used Copper)
- Two bundles of 5mm Cotton Rope in Color C (we used Peach)
- One bundle of 5mm Cotton Rope in Color D (we used Natural)
- One 24" wooden dowel
Check out the Arcosanti Stairway Kit and get the pattern for FREE! check it out here
- For an extra pop of boho styling use a branch or piece of driftwood you’ve foraged to make this piece!
- Don't want to make it yourself, we can make it for you! Click here for ready to hang wall art.
- What are you knotting up and how can we help you? Craft Help is here to help! Drop us a line with your rope-related query: firstname.lastname@example.org
Among our most popular items!
Selected with intention by Emily Katz
You won’t find this treasure anywhere else!