Welcome to our October Knot Along!
For the third & final part of our Travel Inspiration pattern series, this Wall hanging was inspired by a
beautiful stairway in Arcosanti that Emily visited this past summer during her Book Tour.
- FOUR bundles of 5mm Cotton Rope in Color A (we used blush)
- THREE bundles of 5mm Cotton Rope in Color B (we used copper)
- TWO bundles of 5mm Cotton Rope in Color C (we used peach)
- ONE 24" dowel or piece of driftwood
- Arcosanti Stairway Pattern
WANT TO GET THE PATTERN FOR FREE?
(During the month of October you will receive the pattern for free IF you purchase the required materials.
This promotion will end October 31st, 2019.)
- Simply add all of the above ROPE & PATTERN to your cart, and you will receive the pattern for FREE, a $14.99 value!
(You must order all rope listed above to be eligible for the free pattern, no promo code necessary)
WE HOPE YOU'LL JOIN US!
You don't need to add a code at checkout! When you add all of the items, you will automatically
get the pattern for free, just make sure you include the pattern too!