Bermuda Portal Wall Hanging
This project is one of three in our Travel Series; wall hangings that were created in response to Emily’s photos of her travels around the world.
Evocative of roads less traveled, possibility and a yearning for exploration the Bermuda Portal will make a lovely addition to your modern home. Learn how to color block and master your Vertical Double Half Hitch while making this lush and geometric composition!
Sold as a Kit or as a single Pattern Download
Knots and Techniques:
- Reverse Larks Head Knot
- Square Knot
- Horizontal Double Half Hitch
- Vertical Double Half Hitch
- Rya Knot
Knotting Time: This project will take approximately 15 hours to make.
Suggested Skill Level: Intermediate
- Five Bundles 5mm cotton rope Color A (We chose Peach)
- Two bundles of 5mm cotton rope Color B (We chose Natural)
- Three bundles of 5mm cotton rope Color C (We chose Light Gray)
- One 24" wooden dowel, branch or driftwood.
Click here for a shortcut to your shopping list!
Designed lovingly for you by our team at Modern Macramé. Want to meet us? Check out our About section!
Make it easy, let us send you all the required materials! The Bermuda Portal Wall Hanging Pattern Download with Kit includes the following materials:
- For an extra pop of boho styling use a branch or piece of driftwood you’ve foraged to make this piece!
- Don't want to make it yourself? Purchase the pre-made version here!
- Pattern Downloads will arrive in your inbox directly after your order has been confirmed!
- What are you knotting up and how can we help you? Craft Help is here to help! Drop us a line with your rope-related query: email@example.com
The macramé Pattern is a digital DOWNLOAD! Once you've completed checkout you will receive an EMAIL with a link to download the pattern.
Local to Portland, Oregon? Click through to the cart page, and select "Pickup" to get your goodies from the Modern Macramé Studio.
Get Free Ground shipping (in the USA) on all orders over $100
We don't upcharge on shipping. What you pay is what we are charged by the shipping companies, not including the cost of our boxes, tape, and labor for boxing things up nicely for you!
We use 100% recycled materials and post consumer materials in all our shipping products.
Thanks for understanding and for supporting our small, women operated business.
Limited edition & artist made
Selected with intention by Emily Katz
You won’t find this treasure anywhere else!