Checkerboard Rug Workshop - In Person June 8
We are obsessed with checkers! Are you?
Join Modern Macramé's very own Pattern Designer, Elspeth Vance and learn how to make one of our favorite patterns, the Checkerboard Rug. With a handful of familiar knots and a few simple tricks you'll be making these for all your friends.
Wednesday, June 8
5:30pm - 8:30pm
Located at Modern Macramé: 3808 N Williams Ave Suite 120, Portland, OR, 97227
Your workshop fee includes all the materials required to make the Checkerboard Rug in select color ways.
- Three bundles of 4mm Cotton Cord, in Natural
- Three bundles of 4mm Cotton Cord, in Color B
- One bundle of 5mm Cotton Rope, in Natural
- One bundle of 5mm Cotton Rope, in Color B
- Two S-Hooks
- One 24" Dowel
- FREE pattern download to make this rug for all your friends!