150' Felted Wool Yarn - Various Colors
This variant is currently sold out
WE ARE SO HAPPY TO BE ABLE TO OFFER THIS FELTED WOOL YARN FROM OUR FRIENDS AT LOVE FEST FIBERS!
Information From Love Fest: Super chunky yarn like no other. Each vibrant ball of Tough Love is skillfully hand felted by our team in Kathmandu. And Tough Love was given its name for a reason– you'll find that it's super strong and resilient felt. This rough and tumble member of the Love Fest family is fantastic for rugs, poufs, pet beds and baskets as well as macrame and weaving projects.
Each 50-yard ball of Tough Love takes 3-4 hours to create. We've been partnering with our workshop of skilled women artisans to create Tough Love since early 2014. Today it helps provide vital job opportunities as they and their families rebuild their lives from the 2015 earthquakes and ongoing fuel crisis.
- Handmade in Nepal
- Fiber: 100% New Zealand wool
- Yardage: Approximately 50 yards
- Weight: Approximately 25 oz.
- Suggested knitting needles: US Size 50 (25mm)
- Suggested crochet hook: US Size U (25mm)
- No tools necessary for many projects, just your hands
- Care: Hand wash cold and air dry (the beauty of Tough Love is that it is already felt so won’t felt when washed). May be dry cleaned. Avoid direct sunlight to keep colors happy!
- Shedding when first working with a new ball of Tough Love is normal and will decrease with time.