2mm Cotton Cord Fiber Pack
Enjoy this spring inspired fiber pack to create your own project it includes Mustard, Light Gray, and Natural 2mm Cotton Cord.
Our soft and slender twisted string works wonderfully for smaller or more delicate projects. The spool is center-pull so you can make your cuts easily. Beyond knotting, this versatile material can also be used for knitting, crochet, weaving, gift wrap, jewelry making, household ties and more!
Get 10% off when you buy this bundle!
Now made with 100% Recycled Cotton! We are so excited to be working with a manufacturer that values sustainability.
They've been working tirelessly to provide us with the same quality rope and cord you are used to derived from 100% pre-consumer textile factory waste. In this scenario, pre-consumer waste refers to cotton fiber scraps that textile factories end up with when manufacturing garments and it is recycled before it is used by the consumer. This means that there is still no harmful chemicals used in creating our cotton cord.
Included in this color pack is:
- One spool of 2mm Cotton Cord in Mustard
- One spool of 2mm Cotton Cord in Light Gray
- One spool of 2mm Cotton Cord in Natural
Fiber Content: 100% Recycled Oeko Tex Certified Cotton*
Approx. Length: 1000 feet (304 meters)** (see note below)
Diameter: 2 mm (⅛”)
Ply: 1 ply
Dimensions: 12” x 7” (30.5 x 17.78cm)
Weight: 1 lbs (.5 kg)
Origin: Made in Turkey
Recommended Skill Level: Beginner/Intermediate. Generally easy to work with and soft on the hands but requires more dexterity to hold onto while knotting.
No pattern is included in Fiber Packs.
Your purchase supports the National Breast Cancer Awareness Foundation, Inc.
Want to learn about how our cord is made and who makes it? Read all about it on the Journal!
*As we transition this product to 100% Recycled Pre Consumer Waste Cotton, there are some colors that we have a back stock of non-recycled cotton inventory that we are working through. Our most recent shipment that arrived from our manufacturer was 100% recycled cotton and we are working towards all variants being 100% recycled cotton throughout 2022.
**Lengths are approximate and may vary slightly from spool to spool
***Please note that even though we do our very best to display our colors as accurately as possible, actual colors may vary slightly from what you see on your screen. In addition there may be slight color variation between different manufacturing batches; exact color-matching of older and newer yarn may not be possible.
- For a feathery fringe, simply comb out with a fine-tooth comb.
- Try working with this material flat! Secure with a few pins to a sturdy pillow or cork board and get to knotting.
- What are you knotting up and how can we help you? Craft Help is here to help! Drop us a line with your rope-related query: email@example.com
- With 40’ of this string, you can knot up our Bookmark for the book worm in your life.
- Harness your inner goddess with the Athena Earring.
- Complement your craft cocktail with hand crafted Coasters using two colors of your choice!
- Are you a knitter? Pick up your needles for this sweet Knitted Washcloth.
We ship Monday through Friday, except for major holidays. Orders typically ship within 1-2 business days. Please allow for an additional 5 days for shipment during a sale period.
We make sure to ship every item in the most economical way possible. Shipping rope is expensive because it is HEAVY. We do our best to offer the best rates and most sustainable way to get your package to you. We pack your orders in recycled boxes sealed with recycled paper tape and use biodegradable, recycled poly mailers for your smaller orders.
Shipping is FREE (within the US) on all orders over $100.
We ship via USPS and UPS domestically. Depending on the carrier and shipping speed you choose, shipping typically takes 2-5 days from the ship date (not the order date). However, carriers can experience unexpected delays outside of our control, so we can’t guarantee delivery timeframes, and can only provide estimates.
- Expedited shipping: Outside of sale periods, orders placed by 10am will ship the same day. Any orders placed after 10am will ship the following business day
- International shipping: We offer international shipping via DHL as well as USPS and UPS where available. Please note that shipping times vary and may include potential customs delays.
Local to Portland, Oregon? We offer free curbside pick up at our warehouse or retail space, you choose which location works best for you! Just choose local pick up at checkout and follow the email instructions to schedule the location, day and time.
For more information about shipping, returns, etc. please review our Shipping & Returns page. Reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
Thank you for your understanding and for supporting our small, women operated business.
You won’t find this treasure anywhere else!
Soft on the hands and easy to work with.