Customer Relations/ Marketing Manager
When : Starting Immediately
PT: 24 hours per week
Compensation: $15-18 per hour to start (depending on role)
For the right fit we could divide this role into two separate positions: A shipping manager and a marketing manager.
Modern Macramé, a company that started just 3 years ago and is now paving the way for all things macramé and craft, is looking for YOU, our new Customer Relations and Marketing Manager! This is a flexible, changing by the day, dynamic and fun environment. A growing business that is looking for someone who is excited to grow with us! We are looking for a self starter who can get their work done with a positive attitude.
Marketing and Social Media Content:
You will work closely with our Director, Emily Katz, to co-create interesting and exciting on-brand marketing content through an array of social media and online platforms. You have a good eye to detail, excellent creative writing skills, and project management is a must! You will be managing instagram, facebook, email campaigns. Pitching ideas and keeping up with daily content across all platforms. You are a highly motivated, creative individual with experience and a passion for connecting with current and future customers. This passion comes through as you engage with customers on a daily basis, with the ultimate goal of turning fans into dedicated customers.
From customer inquiries to Instagram engagement; clear communication and thoughtful problem solving is part of your everyday. While staying on brand, celebrating the company mindset, and replying to customers in an appropriately timed manner via email, phone, and social media platforms.
Shipping and Inventory:
Currently, Modern Macramé carries over 200 products! You will stay on top of weekly inventory management as you work together with our fulfillment team and our Operations Manager to make sure all of our inventory is ordered and up to date. This will mainly be through Shopify, Google docs and spreadsheets. You are detail oriented, able to prioritize and good at communicating with the team. This part of the job will also require some shipping out of products to customers but will be a small focus.
Passionate about social media/marketing
Crafting fiber arts interest/ experience
Creative skilled writer
Creative thinker around marketing
Must use an Iphone
A Bonus if you have:
Knowledge and Experience Required w/:
An Instagram maven
EXAMPLES OF ACTIVITIES AND KNOW HOW:
- Deliberate planning and goal setting
- Development of brand awareness and online reputation
- Daily content management
- SEO (search engine optimization) and generation of inbound traffic
- Cultivation of leads and sales
- Instagram Giveaway support
- Affiliate and Ambassador Strategy and implementation
- Administrate the creation and publishing of relevant, original, high-quality content.
- Identify and improve organizational development aspects that would improve content (ie: employee training, recognition and rewards for participation in the company’s marketing and online review building).
- Create a regular publishing schedule.
- Leverage the right tools to manage your content. Via Planoly and Google Drive
- Implement a content editorial calendar to manage content and plan specific, timely marketing campaigns.
- Promote content through social advertising.
- Manage Retargeting ads on FB and Instagram
- Weekly follower growth analytics
There is flexibility in how PT hours are managed in a week. Engagement occurs on platforms on a daily basis.
This position has the potential to grow into a full-time position. We provide PTO for full time employees and other on the job perks for everyone!
We look forward to meeting you.
Please email Jennifer at Info@modernmacrame.com with a cover letter and resume