Lucky U Necklace Pattern - Download
The Lucky U Necklace is a talisman of positive energy. A simple beginner level pattern that you can whip up in under an hour, these stylish necklaces make great gifts for you and for all your lucky friends!
This Macramé Pattern is a digital DOWNLOAD! Once you've completed checkout you will receive an EMAIL with a link to download the pattern.
Finished Size: Approximately 35" long (89cm)
Knots and Techniques:
- Square Knot
- Overhand Knot
- Gathering Knot
Knotting Time: Approximately 1 hour
Suggested Skill Level: Beginner
Designed lovingly for you by our team at Modern Macramé. Want to meet us? Check out our About section!
We made ours in Army, Lavender, and Natural 4mm String but you can choose any color you like.
- One bundle of 4mm Cotton String
- One set of Walnut Cylinder Beads
Click here for a shortcut to your shopping list! Save 40% off on supplies with Maker's Wholesale.
- We made our Lucky U Necklace with our Walnut Cylinder Beads but for an even more elevated look try adding one or two of Martina Thornhill's Ceramic beads or any other chic bead you've been wanting to use!
- One bundle of 4mm string will make multiple necklaces, making this a great gift option for the holidays.
- What are you knotting up and how can we help you? Craft Help is here to help! Drop us a line with your rope-related query: email@example.com
Limited edition & artist made
Among our most popular items!
Selected with intention by Emily Katz
You won’t find this treasure anywhere else!