2mm Cotton Cord Fiber Pack
Enjoy this spring inspired fiber pack to create your own project it includes Mustard, Light Gray, and Natural 2mm Cotton Cord.
Our soft and slender twisted string works wonderfully for smaller or more delicate projects. The spool is center-pull so you can make your cuts easily. Beyond knotting, this versatile material can also be used for knitting, crochet, weaving, gift wrap, jewelry making, household ties and more!
Get 10% off when you buy this bundle!
Included in this color pack is:
- One spool of 2mm Cotton Cord in Mustard
- One spool of 2mm Cotton Cord in Light Gray
- One spool of 2mm Cotton Cord in Natural
Fiber Content: 100% Oeko Tex Cotton
Approx. Length: 1000’ (304m)** (see note below)
Diameter: 2 mm (⅛”)
Ply: 1 ply
Dimensions: 12” x 7” (30.5 x 17.78 cm)
Weight: 1 lbs (.5 kg)
Recommended Skill Level: Beginner/Intermediate. Generally easy to work with and soft on the hands but requires more dexterity to hold onto while knotting.
* No pattern is included in Fiber Packs.
** Lengths are approximate and may vary slightly from spool to spool
*** Please note that even though we do our very best to display our colors as accurately as possible, actual colors may vary slightly from what you see on your screen.
- For a feathery fringe, simply comb out with a fine-tooth comb.
- Try working with this material flat! Secure with a few pins to a sturdy pillow or cork board and get to knotting.
- What are you knotting up and how can we help you? Craft Help is here to help! Drop us a line with your rope-related query: firstname.lastname@example.org
- With 40’ of this string, you can knot up our Bookmark for the book worm in your life.
- Harness your inner goddess with the Athena Earring.
- Complement your craft cocktail with hand crafted Coasters using two colors of your choice!
- Are you a knitter? Pick up your needles for this sweet Knitted Washcloth.
Local to Portland, Oregon? Click through to the cart page, and select Pickup to get your goodies from the Modern Macramé Studio.
Get Free Ground shipping (in the USA) on all orders over $100
We don't up-charge on shipping. What you pay is what we are charged by the shipping companies, not including the cost of our boxes, tape, and labor for boxing things up nicely for you!
We use 100% recycled materials and post consumer materials in all our shipping products.
Thank you for your understanding and for supporting our small, women operated business.
You won’t find this treasure anywhere else!
Soft on the hands and easy to work with.