Who Loves the Sun Pattern - Download
Every year as the seasons change we are reminded of our desire for balance and equilibrium. It was in this frame of mind that we were inspired to create the Who Loves the Sun wall hanging.
Made with our super soft 4mm string and accented with shimmering brass beads, this piece reflects our yearning to be ever fluid, flexible and free spirited.
This Macramé Pattern is a digital DOWNLOAD! Once you've completed checkout you will receive an EMAIL with a link to download the pattern.
Finished Size: Approximately 30” wide by 20” long (76cm x 51cm)
Knots and Techniques:
-Reverse Lark’s Head
Knotting Time: This project will take approximately 2 hours to make.
Suggested Skill Level: Beginner
Designed lovingly for you by our team at Modern Macramé. Want to meet us? Check out our About section!
You'll need the following materials to complete this pattern:
- 500’ of 4mm Cotton String in one color (we used Natural)
- One bundle of 4mm Cotton String in contrast color (we used Light Gray)
- One 36" dowel (or piece of driftwood)
- One set of three Circle Brass Beads
Check out the Who Loves the Sun Wall Hanging Kit and get the pattern for FREE!
- For an extra pop of boho styling use a branch or piece of driftwood you’ve foraged to make this piece!
Want us to make it for you? Click here for ready-to-hang wall art!
- What are you knotting up and how can we help you? Craft Help is here to help! Drop us a line with your rope-related query: firstname.lastname@example.org
Limited edition & artist made
You won’t find this treasure anywhere else!