Three of Hearts Pattern - Download
A little love in the form of a fun and super stylish new project from us to you. Employing playful elements like color blocking, checkerboards, hearts and stripes we give you a beginner pattern that looks complex but knots up quickly and easily.
You can choose any three colors to best match your decor, perhaps even make one for every season!
This Macramé Pattern is a digital DOWNLOAD! Once you've completed checkout you will receive an EMAIL with a link to download the pattern.
Finished Size: Approximately 25” wide by 18” long (63.5cm x 45.7cm)
Knots and Techniques:
-Reverse Larks Head
-Horizontal Double Half Hitch Knot
Knotting Time: This project will take approximately 2 hours to make.
Suggested Skill Level: Beginner
Designed lovingly for you by our team at Modern Macramé. Want to meet us? Check out our About section!
You'll need the following materials:
- One bundle 5mm rope Color A (we chose Lavender)
- One bundle 5mm rope Color B (we chose Mustard)
- One bundle 5mm rope Color C (we chose Natural)
- 36” Dowel, branch or driftwood
- Two S hooks
Click here for a shortcut to your shopping list!
- For an extra pop of boho styling use a branch or piece of driftwood you’ve foraged to make this piece!
- Pick any three of your favorite colors to lovingly knot up this playful project!
- What are you knotting up and how can we help you? Craft Help is here to help! Drop us a line with your rope-related query: firstname.lastname@example.org
Among our most popular items!
You won’t find this treasure anywhere else!