Elemental Coaster Pattern - Download
A riff on our Elemental Square trivet, this coaster knots up quickly with our 2mm string. Pick two of your favorite colors of 2mm and hand craft these coasters to complement your craft cocktail at happy hour or use a coaster as a companion for your coffee cup first thing in the morning.
With less than 100' of string you can make a set of four coasters and with two spools in contrasting colors you could make more than ten sets making this pattern both economical and great for the gift giving season!
This pattern download includes BOTH the Elemental Coaster & the Elemental Square patterns!
This Macramé Pattern is a digital DOWNLOAD! Once you've completed checkout you will receive an EMAIL with a link to download the pattern.
Finished Size: 3”x 3” (7.6 x 7.6cm) plus fringe
Knots and Techniques:
-Vertical Double Half Hitch (VDHH
-Horizontal Double Half Hitch (HDHH)
Knotting Time: This project will take approximately 1 hour to make one coaster.
Suggested Skill Level: Intermediate. Requires more dexterity to work with our slender 2mm string.
Designed lovingly for you by our team at Modern Macramé. Want to meet us? Check out our About section!
You'll need the following materials:
- One spool each of 2 different colors of 2mm cotton string (We chose Natural & Light Gray)
- One set of Glass Head Pins
Click here for a shortcut to your shopping list! Save 40% off on supplies with Maker's Wholesale.
- Work this project flat! Have you ever worked flat macramé before? It’s easy. Instead of hanging your cord just use a few pins to secure your work as you go. Pin into a couch cushion, cork board or other suitable material to knot up these earrings quickly and with ease!
- This pattern uses just over 40' of string; one each of 2 different colors. You would be able to make more than TEN sets of 4 coasters with these 2 spools of string! Or one set of coasters and whatever other projects your heart desires.
- What are you knotting up and how can we help you? Craft Help is here to help! Drop us a line with your rope-related query: firstname.lastname@example.org
You won’t find this treasure anywhere else!
Soft on the hands and easy to work with.