This glitzy garland is a beginner level project that is easy to make and pleasingly versatile. We've bundled it together in a muslin bag to make it easy for you to get started on your holiday decor!
Hang this garland on the wall, wrap it around a tree, drape it across a fireplace mantle or twist around a banister. There are also instructions in the pattern for doubling the length of the garland for twice as much festive flair!
Sold as a Kit or as a single Pattern Download
Finished Size: Approximately 16’ (4.9 m)
Knots and Techniques:
- Lark’s Head
- Square Knot
- Half Knot
Knotting Time: This project will take approximately 2 hours to make.
Suggested Skill Level: Beginner
- One Natural bundle of 5mm Cotton Rope
- One Metallic/Natural bundle of 5mm Cotton Rope
- One S-Hook to hang your piece while you work
Click here for a shortcut to your shopping list!
Designed lovingly for you by our team at Modern Macramé. Want to meet us? Check out our About section!
Make it easy, let us send you all the required materials! TheDream Garland Pattern Download with a Kit, comes with the following:
- This pattern coordinates beautifully with the Gathering Together Table Runner from our book (page 199). Make them both in our metallic blend rope to add some extra glitz to your holiday decor or style the garland as swag for your home year round.
- Don't want to make it yourself? Let us do the knotting for you! Click here to purchase a ready to hang garland!
- Pattern Downloads will arrive in your inbox directly after your order has been confirmed!
- What are you knotting up and how can we help you? Craft Help is here to help! Drop us a line with your rope-related query: email@example.com
The macramé Pattern is a digital DOWNLOAD! Once you've completed checkout you will receive an EMAIL with a link to download the pattern.
Local to Portland, Oregon? Click through to the cart page, and select "Pickup" to get your goodies from the Modern Macramé Studio.
Get Free Ground shipping (in the USA) on all orders over $100
We don't upcharge on shipping. What you pay is what we are charged by the shipping companies, not including the cost of our boxes, tape, and labor for boxing things up nicely for you!
We use 100% recycled materials and post consumer materials in all our shipping products.
Thanks for understanding and supporting our small women run business
Among our most popular items!
You won’t find this treasure anywhere else!
Oeko Tex Certified
Completely free of chemicals and safe for human use.