Bermuda Portal - Pattern Download
This pattern is one of three in our Travel Series; wall hangings that were created in response to Emily’s photos of her travels around the world.
Evocative of roads less traveled, possibility and a yearning for exploration the Bermuda Portal will make a lovely addition to your modern home. Learn how to color block and master your Vertical Double Half Hitch while making this lush and geometric composition!
This Macramé Pattern is a digital DOWNLOAD! Once you've completed checkout you will receive an EMAIL with a link to download the pattern.
Finished Size: Approximately 18" wide by 44" long (45.72cm x 111.76)
Knots and Techniques:
-Reverse Larks Head Knot
-Horizontal Double Half Hitch
-Vertical Double Half Hitch
Knotting Time: This project will take approximately 15 hours to make.
Suggested Skill Level: Intermediate
Designed lovingly for you by our team at Modern Macramé. Want to meet us? Check out our About section!
You'll need the following materials to complete the Bermuda Portal Pattern:
- Five Bundles 5mm cotton rope Color A (We chose Peach)
- Two bundles of 5mm cotton rope Color B (We chose Natural)
- Three bundles of 5mm cotton rope Color C (We chose Light Gray)
- One 24" wooden dowel, branch or driftwood.
Check out our Bermuda Portal Wall Hanging Kit and get the pattern for free!
- Made with our 5mm Cotton Rope, you can choose any colors you like!
- For an extra pop of boho styling use a branch or piece of driftwood you’ve foraged to make this piece!
- Don't want to make it yourself? Have us make it for you! Purchase a pre-made version here!
- What are you knotting up and how can we help you? Craft Help is here to help! Drop us a line with your rope-related query: email@example.com
Limited edition & artist made
Selected with intention by Emily Katz
You won’t find this treasure anywhere else!