12mm Cotton Rope
This rope is thick, soft and so much fun to work with. Imagine your favorite wall hanging or plant hanger pattern in this jumbo rope for a wonderfully exaggerated upgrade!
Specify how many feet you would like to order. When you select By The Foot you will receive a continuous length.
Fiber Content: 100% Oeko Tex Certified Cotton
Diameter: 1/2 in (12mm)
Ply: 3 ply
Recommended Skill Level: Intermediate: Requires more strength & dexterity to hold onto and knot than our smaller ropes.
Are you making a large project? Contact us for pricing on our 500 foot spools in select colors.
*Lengths are approximate and may vary slightly from spool to spool
**Each By The Foot cut is measured by hand, lengths are as accurate as possible.
***Please note that even though we do our very best to display our colors as accurately as possible, actual colors may vary slightly from what you see on your screen. In addition there may be slight color variation between different manufacturing batches; exact color-matching of older and newer yarn may not be possible.
Want to learn about how our rope is made and who makes it? Read all about it on the Journal!
- For a chunky, crimped fringe, simply unravel the 3 ply twist.
- For a feathery, crimped fringe, unravel the 3 ply twist & then comb out with a fine-tooth comb.
- What are you knotting up and how can we help you? Craft Help is here to help! Drop us a line with your rope-related query: email@example.com
- With 100 ft of this fat and fabulous rope, fashion the fanciful Fringe Dreams pattern!
We ship Wednesday through Sunday, except for major holidays. Orders typically ship within 1-2 days. Please allow for an additional 5 days for shipment during a sale period.
We make sure to ship every item in the most economical way possible. Shipping rope is expensive because it is HEAVY. We do our best to offer the best rates and most sustainable way to get your package to you. We pack your orders in recycled boxes sealed with recycled paper tape and use biodegradable, recycled poly mailers for your smaller orders.
We ship via USPS and UPS domestically. Depending on the carrier and shipping speed you choose, shipping typically takes 2-5 days from the ship date (not the order date). However, carriers can experience unexpected delays outside of our control, so we can’t guarantee delivery timeframes, and can only provide estimates.
- Expedited shipping: Outside of sale periods, orders placed by 9am will ship the same day. Any orders placed after 10am will ship the following day
- International shipping: We offer international shipping via DHL as well as USPS and UPS where available. Please note that shipping times vary and may include potential customs delays.
Local to Portland, Oregon? We offer free curbside pick up at our warehouse or retail space, you choose which location works best for you! Just choose local pick up at checkout and follow the email instructions to schedule the location, day and time.
For more information about shipping, returns, etc. please review our Shipping & Returns page. Reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
Thanks for understanding and for supporting our small, women operated business.
Appealing hues, intentionally selected just for you.
Oeko Tex Certified
Completely free of chemicals and safe for human use.
Soft on the hands and easy to work with.