Crochet Vessel Video Tutorial
Grab a crochet hook, a bundle of 5mm cord and explore the sculptural properties of rope with Emily Katz, of Modern Macramé, as she teaches you how to make a multi-tiered crochet vessel.
Rope is an incredibly versatile material and lends itself beautifully to this modern, fiber arts project. Beginner friendly and quick to make.
Preview the Crochet Vessel here!
Finished Size: Approximately 8" wide at the base and 5" wide at the top, 13" tall
Knots and Techniques:
- Basic crochet
Crocheting Time: We approximate that this project will take between 2-3 hours to complete
Suggested Skill Level: Beginner!
Designed lovingly by the Modern Macramé team!
Your kit will come with the following materials:
- Three bundles of 5mm 100% Recycled Cotton Rope (see below for details on color selections for your kit)
- One 12mm Crochet Hook
- Video Tutorial - value of $14.99!
- Tape Measure
- Sharp Scissors
- One crochet marker, or large paper clip
Pricing varies based on colorway selected. See descriptions below for what is included in each selection:
Wheat will include:
- Two bundles of Natural 5mm Rope
- One bundle of Wheat 5mm Rope
Copper will include:
- Two bundles of Natural 5mm Rope
- One bundle of Copper 5mm Rope
Sage will include:
- Two bundles of Sand 5mm Rope
- One bundle of Sage 5mm Rope
Storm will include:
- Two bundles of Peach 5mm Rope
- One bundle of Storm 5mm Rope
Select OTHER if you'd like to pick you own variation of 5mm Cotton Rope. Make sure you email firstname.lastname@example.org right away with your color selections!
Pricing varies based on colorway selected.
We ship Monday through Friday, except for major holidays. Orders typically ship within 1-2 business days. Please allow for an additional 5 days for shipment during a sale period.
We make sure to ship every item in the most economical way possible. Shipping rope is expensive because it is HEAVY. We do our best to offer the best rates and most sustainable way to get your package to you. We pack your orders in recycled boxes sealed with recycled paper tape and use biodegradable, recycled poly mailers for your smaller orders.
Shipping is FREE (within the US) on all orders over $100.
We ship via USPS and UPS domestically. Depending on the carrier and shipping speed you choose, shipping typically takes 2-5 days from the ship date (not the order date). However, carriers can experience unexpected delays outside of our control, so we can’t guarantee delivery timeframes, and can only provide estimates.
- Expedited shipping: Outside of sale periods, orders placed by 10am will ship the same day. Any orders placed after 10am will ship the following business day
- International shipping: We offer international shipping via DHL as well as USPS and UPS where available. Please note that shipping times vary and may include potential customs delays.
Local to Portland, Oregon? We offer free curbside pick up at our warehouse or retail space, you choose which location works best for you! Just choose local pick up at checkout and follow the email instructions to schedule the location, day and time.
For more information about shipping, returns, etc. please review our Shipping & Returns page. Reach out to us at email@example.com if you have any questions.
Thanks for understanding and for supporting our small, women operated business.
You won’t find this treasure anywhere else!
Oeko Tex Certified
Completely free of chemicals and safe for human use.