Beginner Wall Hanging 5 in 1
Are you an absolute beginner and wondering how to get started? This is the pattern for you! This 5-in-1 pattern download includes 5 different variations of a beginner level wall hanging--simply choose the design you like best and knot it up! Love them all?
Each pattern requires only one bundle and one dowel to complete so you can easily make one of each. If practice makes perfect, you’ll be well on your way to expert by the time you finish these wall hangings!
Sold as a Kit or as a single Pattern Download
Finished Size: Approximately 12” wide x 15” long (30cm x 38cm)
Knots and Techniques:
- Lark’s Head
Knot Knotting Time: Approximately 1 hour per wall hanging
Suggested Skill Level: Beginner
Click here for a shortcut to your shopping list!
Designed lovingly for you by our team at Modern Macramé. Want to meet us? Check out our About section!
Make it easy, let us send you all the required materials! The Beginner Wall Hanging Pattern Download with a Kit, comes with the following:
- One bundle of our 5mm Cotton Rope
- One 12 inch dowel
- Two S-Hooks to hang your piece while you work
- One pattern download
*This is enough materials to complete 1 of the 5 wall hanging patterns.
- If you would like to make all 5 patterns, we suggest buying 5 bundles & 5 dowels OR choose your favorite project and make just one!
- You could also use our 4mm string for this project to make a smaller piece.
- Pattern Downloads will arrive in your inbox directly after your order has been confirmed!
- What are you knotting up and how can we help you? Craft Help is here to help! Drop us a line with your rope-related query: firstname.lastname@example.org
The macramé Pattern is a digital DOWNLOAD! Once you've completed checkout you will receive an EMAIL with a link to download the pattern.
Receiving a Kit? Get Free Ground shipping (in the USA) on all orders over $100
Local to Portland, Oregon? Click through to the cart page, and select Pickup to get your goodies from the Modern Macramé Studio.
We don't up-charge on shipping. What you pay is what we are charged by the shipping companies, not including the cost of our boxes, tape, and labor for boxing things up nicely for you!
We use 100% recycled materials and post consumer materials in all our shipping products.
Thanks for understanding and for supporting our small, women operated business.
Among our most popular items!
You won’t find this treasure anywhere else!