Painted Hills Wall Hanging Video Tutorial
Our inaugural Craft Club is now available to all! This project takes us to the high desert's Painted Hills, one of Oregon's "Seven Wonders". Using four bundles of 5mm Cotton Rope, knot up this winding desert inspired wall hanging and transform a stunning landscape into a piece of art for your home.
With the video tutorial included, you will learn how to knot up this desert inspired wall hanging using a few simple knots.
Preview the Painted Hills Wall Hanging Here!
Purchase as a kit and save!
This Macramé Pattern and Workshop is a digital DOWNLOAD! Once you've completed checkout you will receive an EMAIL with a link to download the pattern. The pattern includes a link to access the video content.
Finished Size: Approximately 24 inches x 60 inches (60.96 cm x 76.2 cm)
Knots and Techniques:
- Reverse Lark's Head
- Half Square Knot
- Square Knot
- Overhand Knot
Knotting Time: This project will take approximately 2-3 hours to complete.
Suggested Skill Level: Beginner and up!
Designed lovingly by our team at Modern Macramé.
Love this color way? Check out our Painted Hills Fiber Pack!
To complete the Painted Hills Wall Hanging, you'll need to get the following materials:
- One Color A bundle of 5mm Cotton Rope (we chose Copper)
- One Color B bundle of 5mm Cotton Rope (we chose Natural)
- One Color C bundle of 5mm Cotton Rope (we chose Wheat)
- One Color D bundle of 5mm Cotton Rope (we chose Peach)
- One 36" Dowel or piece of foraged driftwood
- Two S-Hooks
When you purchase as a kit you receive the following materials:
- One Copper bundle of 5mm Cotton Rope
- One Natural bundle of 5mm Cotton Rope
- One Wheat bundle of 5mm Cotton Rope
- One Peach bundle of 5mm Cotton Rope
- One 36" Dowel
- Two S-Hooks
- Video Tutorial
The Painted Hills Workshop Kit ships free within the USA!
We ship Monday through Friday, except for major holidays. Orders typically ship within 1-2 business days. Please allow for an additional 5 days for shipment during a sale period.
We make sure to ship every item in the most economical way possible. Shipping rope is expensive because it is HEAVY. We do our best to offer the best rates and most sustainable way to get your package to you. We pack your orders in recycled boxes sealed with recycled paper tape and use biodegradable, recycled poly mailers for your smaller orders.
Shipping is FREE (within the US) on all orders over $100.
We ship via USPS and UPS domestically. Depending on the carrier and shipping speed you choose, shipping typically takes 2-5 days from the ship date (not the order date). However, carriers can experience unexpected delays outside of our control, so we can’t guarantee delivery timeframes, and can only provide estimates.
- Expedited shipping: Outside of sale periods, orders placed by 10am will ship the same day. Any orders placed after 10am will ship the following business day
- International shipping: We offer international shipping via DHL as well as USPS and UPS where available. Please note that shipping times vary and may include potential customs delays.
Local to Portland, Oregon? We offer free curbside pick up at our warehouse or retail space, you choose which location works best for you! Just choose local pick up at checkout and follow the email instructions to schedule the location, day and time.
For more information about shipping, returns, etc. please review our Shipping & Returns page. Reach out to us at email@example.com if you have any questions.
Thanks for understanding and for supporting our small, women operated business.
Selected with intention by Emily Katz
You won’t find this treasure anywhere else!