Circle Game Pattern - Download
This playful pattern of multi-use rings is made with our super soft 4mm string.
A fabulous pattern for beginners looking to practice their half-hitches, these circles knot up quickly and easily. Use these fringey rings for circling candle and flower arrangements, centerpieces, holiday decorations, place mats, nursery decor and more!
This Macramé Pattern is a digital DOWNLOAD! Once you've completed checkout you will receive an EMAIL with a link to download the pattern.
- Large: Approximately 17" diameter (43.15 cm)
- Small: Approximately 8" diameter (20.30 cm)
Knots and Techniques:
-Horizontal Double Half Hitch
Knotting Time: This project will take approximately 5 hours to make all 3 rings.
Suggested Skill Level: Beginner
Designed lovingly for you by our team at Modern Macramé. Want to meet us? Check out our About section!
You'll need the following to complete the Circle Game Pattern:
- Two bundles of 4mm cotton string
- One 11" hoop
- Two 3" hoops
Click here for a shortcut to your shopping list! Save 40% off on supplies with Maker's Wholesale.
- Use up your scraps! With lots of relatively short cuts this is a perfect project to use up some of your string scrap. Make a multi-color set with what you’ve got left over from other projects!
- What are you knotting up and how can we help you? Craft Help is here to help! Drop us a line with your rope-related query: firstname.lastname@example.org
Among our most popular items!
You won’t find this treasure anywhere else!
Soft on the hands and easy to work with.