Three of Hearts Kit
A little love in the form of a fun and super stylish project from us to you. Bundled together for ease in a muslin bag!
Employing playful elements like color blocking, checkerboards, hearts and stripes we give you a beginner pattern that looks complex but knots up quickly and easily. You can choose any three colors to best match your decor, perhaps even make one for every season!
Unless otherwise specified by you, this kit comes with:
- One bundle of Lavender
- One bundle of Mustard
- One bundle of Natural
Want to select your own color-way for this kit?
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number immediately after your purchase with your preferences.
See all our rope colors here!
Included in the kit is a link to download the pattern for FREE. You can print it out, or save paper and read on your favorite device.
Finished Size: Approximately 25” wide by 18” long (63.5cm x 45.7cm)
Knots and Techniques:
-Reverse Larks Head
-Horizontal Double Half Hitch Knot
Knotting Time: This project will take approximately 2 hours to make.
Suggested Skill Level: Beginner
Designed lovingly for you by our team at Modern Macramé. Want to meet us? Check out our About section!
This kit comes with the following:
- One bundle 5mm rope Color A (we chose Lavender)
- One bundle 5mm rope Color B (we chose Mustard)
- One bundle 5mm rope Color C (we chose Natural)
- Two S hooks
- One Pattern Download
Maker will need to supply:
- One 36” Dowel, branch or driftwood
- For an extra pop of boho styling use a branch or piece of driftwood you’ve foraged to make this piece!
- Pick any three of your favorite colors to lovingly knot up this playful project!
- What are you knotting up and how can we help you? Craft Help is here to help! Drop us a line with your rope-related query: email@example.com
Local to Portland, Oregon? Click through to the cart page, and select Pickup to get your goodies from the Modern Macramé Studio.
Get Free Ground shipping (in the USA) on all orders over $100
We don't upcharge on shipping. What you pay is what we are charged by the shipping companies, not including the cost of our boxes, tape, and labor for boxing things up nicely for you!
We use 100% recycled materials and post consumer materials in all our shipping products.
Thanks for understanding and supporting our small women run business
Among our most popular items!
Selected with intention by Emily Katz
You won’t find this treasure anywhere else!