Bouquet+ Vase Wrap - Pattern Download
Add a little extra style and flair to your flowers! Make this fun and easy macramé bouquet or vase wrap and add a bit of playful knotting to your upcoming celebration.
This Macramé Pattern is a digital DOWNLOAD! Once you've completed checkout you will receive an EMAIL with a link to download the pattern.
Finished Size: 6” by 4’ (15cm x 1.2m) including fringe
Knots and Techniques:
-Reverse Lark’s Head
-Horizontal Double Half Hitch
Knotting Time: This project will take approximately 1 hour to make one vase/bouquet wrap.
Suggested Skill Level: Beginner
Designed lovingly for you by our team at Modern Macramé. Want to meet us? Check out our About section!
We used Natural and Sherbet 5mm cotton rope bundles to make our bouquet wraps, but you could make them in your own custom color palette. For every two bundles, you can make three wraps with long fringe.
- 31' of 5mm Cotton Rope in Color A
- 15' of 5mm Cotton Rope in Color B
- These wraps look beautiful tied around a bouquet of flowers as well as a vase or jar filled with flowers or whatever else you like!
- Want to knot up that lovely backdrop as well? Take a look at our Hanging Panels Pattern!
- What are you knotting up and how can we help you? Craft Help is here to help! Drop us a line with your rope-related query: firstname.lastname@example.org
Limited edition & artist made
Selected with intention by Emily Katz
You won’t find this treasure anywhere else!