4mm Cotton Cord 800'
Our single-ply, 4mm, cotton string is soft and plush and knots into a supple fabric. Fun to work with, easy on the hands and with a low profile knot, this lush material lends itself perfectly to plant hangers, wall hangings and home goods. In 15 dreamy colors* and with 800’ per spool this material is wonderful for color blocking and for bigger projects that require lots of yardage.
Fiber Content: 100% Oeko Tex Cotton
Approx. Length: 800’ (244 m)** (see note below)
Diameter: 4 mm (¼”)
Ply: 1 ply
Dimensions: 9.5” x 6” (24 x 15cm)
Weight: 3lbs (1.4kg)
Recommended Skill Level:
Beginner and up!
*Please note that even though we do our very best to display our colors as accurately as possible, actual colors may vary slightly from what you see on your screen. In addition there may be slight color variation between different manufacturing batches of rope; exact color-matching of older rope and newer rope may not be possible.
**Lengths are approximate and may vary slightly from spool to spool
- For a feathery fringe, simply comb out with a fine-tooth comb.
- Need a little more than 800’? Supplement your spool with a string bundle to finish your project!
-What are you knotting up and how can we help you? Craft Help is here to help! Drop us a line with your rope-related query: firstname.lastname@example.org
- With two spools (and one contrasting bundle) you can adorn your boho abode with our Who Loves The Sun Wall Hanging.
- With one spool, knot up the lovely Cloud Bursting Lantern pattern from our book (p. 134)
- Dress up your dinner party with the Ghost Ranch Placemats pattern from our book (p. 202)
Want to learn about how our rope is made and who makes it? Read all about it on the Journal!
Among our most popular items!
Oeko Tex Certified
Completely free of chemicals and safe for human use.
Soft on the hands and easy to work with.